We have so many great bike pop events coming up in the next two weeks! We hope you will join us and find a summery adventure!
- Dayton, Ky Memorial day parade
- May 27, 2019 at 10:30 am – 12:30pm
- Pops at Newport Garden Tour
- June 1, 2019 at 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- St John’s United Church lawn, 415 Park Ave, Newport, KY
- Taste of Newport
- June 2, 2019 at 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Ft. Thomas Farmer’s Market
- June 5, 2019 at 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- O.F.F. Market
- June 8, 2019 at 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- MadTree Brewing, 3301 Madison Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45209, USA
One thing I love about being in the pop business is that it brings joy to people! As we embark on our 7th season of serving all natural, handmade pops, we are thankful for all of the smiles, support, and sunshine!
If you have an event that you would like pops served at this summer, make sure to contact us soon so your date doesn’t get filled up!! Emily us at email@example.com
What a great Bike Pop Season we had! The best season with the largest events, the most events and definitely the most pops made! We have 1 week of pops left at the shop, and when they are gone they are gone! Thank you for all your support this summer and we look forward to next! If you have an event you want on our calendar for next season, it is never too early to book it. Feel free to contact us at bellosbikepops AT gmail.com.
We celebrated 5 years as a shop, which is a big milestone, and loved seeing so many happy people and their happy dogs too 🙂
You guys! This summer your love of pops has kept us seriously busy! We have made around 4,000 pops for special orders this summer and the orders keep coming in! Thought we would share some photos from this past weekend. Christ Chapel Church in Erlanger brought us in to celebrate an anniversary with free pops for all!